Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!

Since the U.S. and Canada are children of a common mother, our laws are pretty similar. Nonetheless, if you have a vacation house or investment property in Canada, you should consider putting that property into a trust. Give us a call at 253.858.5434 if you have questions about how we can help with that.