Probate and estate settlement is the legal process by which debts are paid and assets are distributed following a death. We can help you organize your deceased loved one’s assets and liabilities, educate you about the probate process, and handle all communication between various third parties. We also represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries in trust and estate settlement negotiations and disputes.
A Personal Representative is required to settle the estate while complying with the terms of Will, if available, and state probate law. We provide helpful guidance in the following matters:
* Determining and initiating procedures with the Superior Court (in Washington) or the District Court (in Idaho) in the proper county;
* Meeting statutory deadlines;
* Notifying creditors, beneficiaries, and heirs;
* Satisfying creditors’ claims;
* Distributing property; and
* Fulfilling requirements to close the probate estate.
If we can be of service to you, your family, friends, neighbors, or co-workers, give us a call at 253.858.5434 to set up an appointment. We proudly serve clients thoughout Washington and Idaho and are available to meet in person, by phone, or via Skype or FaceTime.