If you've been injured in an auto collision and want to hire a lawyer to represent you regarding your injury claim, be prepared to answer the following questions during your first conversation with the lawyer:
1. When did the collision happen?
2. How did the collision happen?
3. Where did the collision happen?...
4. What injuries did you suffer?
5. How do you feel now?
6. Were there any witnesses and if so, what are their names and addresses?
7. What medical facility and/or doctors have treated you so far?
8. Do you have any insurance that may relate to this collision, like health, auto, PIP, uninsured motorist, or an umbrella policy?
9. Have you been in contact with any of the insurance companies involved? If so, what are the claim numbers and the names and phone numbers of the contact people?
10. Where are the cars that were involved in the collision?
11. Have any pictures been taken and if so, by whom and where are they?
12. Have you contacted any other attorneys up to this point?
13. Have you given a statement to an insurance adjuster and if so, what is their name and phone number?
Our law firm has a long history of representing injured people and their survivors. If you've been injured in an auto collision, give us a call at 253.858.5434 to make an appointment for a free initial consultation.