Seems like we've been drafting a lot of Revocable Living Trust Agreements lately. If you own real estate in more than one state, like you have a vacation place in Hawaii or you're moving away to another state but want to keep your house as a rental property, you should put that real estate into a Trust to avoid having to do an "ancillary probate" procedure in that non-domicile state, thereby saving your estate and your heirs a lot of time and expense.

If you have questions about Revocable Living Trusts, give us a call at 253.858.5434. We proudly represent clients throughout Washington and Idaho and are available to meet in person, by phone, or via Skype or FaceTime.