If you have children or own a house, you should have a Will. If you own real estate in more than one state, you should have a Trust. If you want to make sure your financial affairs are taken care of in case you become unable to manage them yourself because of age, illness, or injury, you should have a Durable Power of Attorney. If you want to appoint someone to make health care decisions for you or give instructions to your doctor and your family about your health care in case you are unable to speak for yourself, you should have a Health Care Power of Attorney and a Directive to Physicians. This is what makes up a basic estate plan.

We've represented clients and advised them about their estate plans for over 21 years. If we can be of service to you, your family, friends, neighbors, or co-workers, give us a call at 253.858.5434 to set up an appointment today. We proudly serve clients throughout Washington and Idaho and are available to meet in person, by phone, or via Skype or FaceTime.