We aim to help small business owners and start-up companies. We do so by helping owners and entrepreneurs quickly and easily get through the legal process of starting a business. When you hire us, you receive a consultation at our office followed by a discussion of a flat-rate fee package tailored to your individual business goals.
Further, after some initial fact gathering, we will discuss your individual business needs and a plan to go forward. Some options we include in our flat-rate fee structure include:
* Discussion about which entity will best fit your business goals and tax situation.
* Filing Articles of Incorporation or a Certificate of Formation with the Secretary of State.
* Filing state and city business licenses.
* Drafting your business's governing documents (bylaws, operating agreements, buy/sell agreements, etc.)
* Plans for capitalization of your new business.
If you're looking to start up a new business and need some legal advice, give us a call at 253.858.5434 to see how we can help.